Out of stock
Orchard Lane Strawberry Jam is made with semi crushed strawberries, taking great care to cook at a low temperature so the taste and flavour of strawberries may be relished with every spoonful. Together with slow cooking and very little sugar, this lovely spread can add color and flavor to any food!
- You may love this jam if you enjoy the actual taste of strawberries. Since strawberries are not very sweet on their own and because we do not add much sugar, this jam tastes and feels just right!
- We do not overcook our jams, because we believe that nutrition is lost during extensive cooking. So our Strawberry Jam is a soft set jam, with just 7 calories per serving of 1 tablespoon. That is a very appealing way to add colour and taste to your breakfast
- Top this vibrant jam onto a crisp toast or dollop it over vanilla icecream. Home bakers can layer this between a tea cake and it also goes wonderfully wrapped up in a paratha.
- Contains 80% strawberries by weight and very little sugar.
- We do not use jaggery as a sugar substitute because it discolours the jam and the enzymes in jaggery can make the jam ferment. So with just 2 grams of added sugar per serving, this jam can be a great way to start your morning.
Good for you: With 80% fruit content, each jar of our jam takes around a kilo of fruit to get made. Which means that with every spoonful of jam you also serve yourself a healthy portion of fruit.
High Nutrition: All our jams are just lightly cooked, to ensure that the nutrition content is kept intact.
Good for the environment: We only use glass jars and metal lids as these are the safest packaging materials from health perspective. Yet we do not use any plastic or bubble wrap to package them. We only use paper, corrugates, grass, shredded paper to ship our products.
We take pride in making all our products. Our quality bars are set from a simple principle - our jams, ketchups and sauces are meant for health conscious families. There is strict diligence around quality of fruit, hygiene, process and packaging. From design to manufacturing and packaging. The very best ingredients and skilled craftsmanship and care goes into manufacturing our products.