Organic Tomato Ketchup- Medium Pack - 350 grams
Out of stock
Made from 100% Organic ingredients, no preservatives, colours or chemicals, this ketchup is not only healthy but also thick and delicious. It also sports natural, brewed rice bran vinegar instead of synthetic acetic acid. Fear sore throats no more, just dollop, drizzle, dip!
- You will love this ketchup if you are looking for something thats not too sweet and tastes like real tomatoes.
- You may be disappointed with this ketchup if you are used to strong tastes attributed to food additives such as artificial flavours and high amount of sugar.
- Made from certified organic tomatoes. Periodic audits done via Karnataka State Pesticide reside laboratory test. Utmost care is given to quality of ingredients. No Preservatives or colours or flavours used in manufacturing. * No chemicals used to stabilise the tomato ketchup. Sometimes there may be a slight tomato juice separation at the top of the surface so please just shake the bottle and use. Thats a small price to pay for avoiding chemicals.
- Very low sugar ketchup - There is NO corn syrup or glucose syrup. No hidden sugars. This ketchup is as healthy as tomatoes are. The entire bottle of ketchup contains just 2 tablespoons of organic sugar.
- High tomato content - 85% tomatoes, 5% sugar and remaining 10% is brewed vinegar (and not synthetic acetic acid). Synthetic acetic acid, also called white vinegar is laboratory made and can cause sore throats. Our brewed vinegar is made from sugarcane, is completely natural, contains no artificial substances and is safe for even little children to consume.
Organic tomatoes, Organic(ginger, garlic, red chilly, onion), celery, mixed herbs and spices, organic cane sugar, salt, brewed vinegar, fruit pectin
Good for you: With 85% tomato content, each bottle of our ketchup takes around 1 kilo of tomatoes to get made. Which means that with every spoonful you also serve yourself a healthy portion of tomatoes.
High Nutrition: Tomatoes contain a powerful antioxidant called Lycopene. Lucopene actually increases in cooked tomatoes. Each serving gives you the daily recommended requirement of lycopene.
Good for the environment: We only use glass jars and metal lids as these are the safest packaging materials from health perspective. Yet we do not use any plastic or bubble wrap to package them. We only use paper, corrugates, grass, shredded paper to ship our products.
We take pride in making all our products. Our quality bars are set from a simple principle - our jams, ketchups and sauces are meant for health conscious families. There is strict diligence around quality of fruit, hygiene, process and packaging. From design to manufacturing and packaging. The very best ingredients and skilled craftsmanship and care goes into manufacturing our products.