Have you always avoided having Orange Marmalade because it is bitter! If not you, your kids probably have never liked marmalade. Orchard Lane Orange Marmalade is a lip-smacking, whole fruit, healthy jam that even kids love! Made as usual with only 20% sugar per 100 gms of Marmalade - high on vitamin C!
- Contains 80% oranges by weight and only 20% sugar. No added preservatives, colours or flavours, no chemicals used. Needs to be refrigerated when opened. Made for health conscious families, this is a great way to include fruit quickly in your meal Every jar is handmade with love, and is full of vitamins and natural goodness
- We also take care to slice up the rind in very thin slivers and add it to the marmalade for a lovely citrusy flavour. So much so that, we totally believe that Orchard Lane Orange Marmalade is not just a jam, but labour of love.
- * Try it on a crisp, buttered toast or a plain croissant. It is also great when rolled into hot parathas, or used to bake cakes with. It has the power to brighten up your morning, so go ahead and just eat a spoonful when you crave something fresh and light. * Orchard Lane jams contain 80% fruit, which means that each serving of jam that you consume, has only 2 grams of added sugar
- The traditional process of making jam used to be very simple, it meant cooking fruit with an equal weight of sugar. Resulting jam is 50% fruit content, high in sugar, tastes very sweet and has a glossy texture due to the sugar content. We make our jams with 80% fruit. So our jams taste just like fruit & don’t have the sugar gel texture. Our jams are soft set and runny at room temperature but become perfectly set in the fridge, because thats where they are meant to be stored after opening
- You may be disappointed if you are expecting a sugary, thick, jelly-like jam. Our goal is to be true to our ethos of providing you with truly spreadable fruit. This product is made for those who want to avoid high sugar jams and artificial additives.