Raspberry Gulkand - Suncooked Damask Rose petals with Mishri, Elaichi
Out of stock
- Orchard Lane Raspberry Gulkand is made from suncooked rose petals using only mishri ( rock sugar) as sweetener and not refined sugar.
- The burst of juicy raspberries adds the much needed colour to the traditional gulkand, while allowing the flavour and taste of Indian Damask roses to shine through.
- Raspberries are complementary to roses and do not alter the rose flavour and hence Raspberry Rose jam is a fine delicacy traditionally made in the west as well. Raspberries are great antioxidants and are high in fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Gulkand is a powerful rejuvenator that helps those suffering from acidity, fatigue, indigestion or mental stress. It has natural cooling properties and is a stress reliever. For those who are blessed with a good health, a teaspoon of gulkand taken regularly ensures that the skin, digestion, appetite and general wellness is maintained.
- This Gulkand has a wonderful pink colour and will bring brightness to whatever food you add it to. Try it with milkshakes, lassi, ice cream. Or bake a raspberry rose flavoured cake instead. Cookies, desserts and mocktails - the options are endless and benefits are huge
Good for you: Gulkand has a huge list of benefits- but just in a few words- it is cooling, healing and clarifying.
Good for the environment: We only use glass jars and metal lids as these are the safest packaging materials from health perspective. Yet we do not use any plastic or bubble wrap to package them. We only use paper, corrugates, grass, shredded paper to ship our products.
We take pride in making all our products. Our quality bars are set from a simple principle - our jams, ketchups and sauces are meant for health conscious families. There is strict diligence around quality of fruit, hygiene, process and packaging. From design to manufacturing and packaging. The very best ingredients and skilled craftsmanship and care goes into manufacturing our products.